Deluxe Tender Line
With an ever growing awareness of waterway debris and pollution, Marine Dynamics of Green Bay, WI has focused its flagship product on collecting trash at the source prior to reaching our lakes and oceans.
The River Otter consists of a stationary floating semi-autonomous platform, designed to harness the power of the sun and utilize newly available technologies to monitor and control the unit with minimal human interaction. Moving water supplies the needed inflow for the River Otter and the units can be placed in key locations along a waterway to act as a barrier for floating debris and trash. The entire system is serviced by a custom built tender barge designed to add and remove waste bins placed at the end of River Otter. They can easily be offloaded at any conventional boat ramp for pick up, thus eliminating specialty equipment or expensive service agreements for haul away.
With riverfront, lake and ocean side cities around the world actively putting plans in place to curb the flow of trash and debris, the River Otter will be introduced as a cost effective, minimally invasive and sustainably produced option to achieve those goals.
River Otter Floating Debris Collector
- Semi Autonomous On board Systems
- Marine Grade Aluminum Construction
- Stainless Hardware throughout
- 1/2 hp marine grade motor and reduction drive
- Stainless Steel Conveyor Belting
- Expandable in 4ft intervals
- Tender service barge/landing craft with twin engines
- Treated catwalk decking/removable railing system
- Remote monitor dumpster system
- 6 kw solar panel system with charger/inverter/monitor
- AGM non maintenance 24v battery system
- Custom options available per site use
- Completely Modular for easy assembly and shipping